Chitika

Thursday 17 May 2012

Time Out

Sometimes, it becomes necessary for a mom to take time out for recreation. I dropped kids at school today, and decided not to do any work online, and get down to catch up with missed episodes of some favorite dramas, with a cup of hot tea. How time passes when you have decided to have fun! Maybe God does not want me to waste time.

Still, I feel it important to give myself breaks from the hectic routine. People think a work-at-home mom is as relaxed as a normal house wife, but the truth is that a work-at-home mom is busier than a working lady, as a working woman comes home leaving all office work behind, and relaxes; whereas, a work-at-home mom is all the time thinking about how to settle down her routine, which minute to save and from where, when to get kids to sleep to complete the work, and so on. I keep awake till late at nights to complete my work, and the days are even busier. But in the end, it's worth it.

Still, a day off is crucial to get back to senses. Next time I plan to catch up with my missed episodes of television shows, I am going to take out batteries from my wall clocks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment